Master of Compliance with Customs
and International Trade Law (MCC)
Degree course with focus on Compliance
The "Master of Compliance with Customs and International Trade Law (MCC)" course is offered by EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht in cooperation with AWA AUSSENWIRTSCHAFTS-AKADEMIE GmbH. The MCC is the only German-language Master's programme designed for prospective and existing managers in customs and foreign trade. In this Master's programme, the economic and practical knowledge of customs with a focus on the subject of compliance is imparted. Thus graduates can fulfill future guidance tasks in their organization legally safe and future-oriented. Graduates of the Customs Master's programme receive the degree "Master of Customs Compliance" from EBS University of Economics and Law. Study locations are Wiesbaden and Munich.
important information at a glance
- Start: September 2019
- Degree: Master of Customs Compliance
- Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
- Study location: EBS Law School Wiesbaden and AWA München
- Language: German
- Deadline for applications: 15 July (without vocational qualification), 31 July (with vocational qualification)
- Prerequisites: Bachelor's degree with at least 240 ECTS and at least one year of practical experience
- In exceptional cases, applicants may also be admitted without a Bachelor's degree if they can demonstrate no less than 5 years of professional experience.
- Cost: 19,800 € in three installments or one-off payment before the start of studies with 5 percent discount (18,810)
- The course prepares you for management positions in the best possible way
- Personal coaching and comprehensive career service
- You study at one of the world's top business schools
- Strong business relation
- No loss of income thanks to part-time studies
- You expand your professional network
Content of the studies
In the MCC, students acquire extensive knowledge of world trade law, international contract law and international customs agreements. In addition, the Master's programme deals with free trade agreements from the point of view of current compliance requirements and, in this context, also with compliance management systems.
Benefits for graduates and companies
Graduates of the MCC are able to analyse the international customs system and identify potential in internal customs processes and develop strategies to make your company even more competitive in international trade. These could be, for example, new, secure and fast solutions for the supply chain. In addition, companies need qualified employees in order to bring the international customs system into line with current compliance requirements and to gain easier access to customs simplifications. These in turn save the company time and money. Regardless of this, the expertise and career opportunities of MCC graduates increase. Customs specialists are in great demand.
Request information material
Are you interested in the „Master of Compliance with Customs and International Trade Law (MCC)“?
Studying without Abitur
You would like to study the MCC but do not have a university entrance qualification? You can find out in detail how you can still study at the MCC without a school-leaving certificate (source: Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences).
Prospective managers in the customs field