Planning and performing your inhouse training
Your wishes and needs are important to us
Inhouse training organised by the AWA FOREIGN TRADE ACADEMY, places a premium on flexibility and individuality. We intend your employees to gain the maximum practical benefit from the training and lay great store by a close cooperation in the run-up to the training course.
Detailed first discussion
First of all, we will discuss the basic aspects of your seminar:
- What are your wishes and needs?
- What subjects are to be taught?
- What is the participants' level?
- How many employees are to be trained?
As these questions are not always easy to answer, we will help you develop the agenda, using our checklist as a guide.
Offer of training
On the basis of this discussion, we will produce a non-binding, comprehensive training concept free of charge. This will contain the contents, agenda and costs, information about the planned trainers and a list of our services.
Place and time
When planning the time, we are completely guided by your needs: we will hold the training when it suits you best, including the weekend. Usually, the seminar takes place on your premises. Alternatively, we will find you an appropriate conference hotel – or you can use the AWA Conference Centre in Münster or the AWA Conference Centre in Munich!
You can help our trainers to prepare for the course by providing relevant information (e.g. procedural instructions, product descriptions etc.). Our trainers will then be able to examine company processes individually. We will provide you with materials for training (e.g. writing blocks, pens, seminar documentation, legal texts). Please send us a list of participants in advance so that we may produce their certificates.
Carrying out training
What makes AWA inhouse training so special?
The contents of the training are developed actively and dynamically within the group.
- Solutions to case studies are developed together and are based on the ideas and experiences of the participants.
- We regard case studies as very important: they make the contents more flexible and increase acceptance of the training. The workshop character makes it easier to put what has been learned into every day practice.
- It is easier to remember things that one has developed and experienced oneself: working independently and in groups helps you to remember complex concepts better.
We consider your feedback to be very important. After training, we ask the participants to evaluate the trainers in writing. This helps us to maintain our quality. We also place great importance on a comprehensive follow-up discussion:
- What did you find good about the seminar?
- Would you like to have any further information on certain subjects?
We are happy to help you put the knowledge acquired into practice: just contact us for advice!