Distance-learning course in export controls
Ensure effective compliance when exporting goods
This unit offers an introduction to the complex regulations governing the export of listed and non-listed goods with a view to avoiding criminal sanctions for the individual and the company. The course also deals with the influence of US export control law on exports from Germany (which should not be underestimated).
- Introduction to export controls
- Export lists and authorisation duties concerning the export of listed and non-listed goods
- Export procedures according to the Customs Code, Dual-Use Regulation and relevant national legislation governing foreign trade
- Technology transfer / technical support / brokering
- Lists of countries and persons / embargoes / internal organisation
- Possible criminal sanctions on individuals and the company
- Organisation of export controls within the company
- US export control law / Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- US export control law / International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Are you employed in the fields of import and export, customs or logistics? Then this course will help you comply with export controls!
- The course is held twice a year: it starts on the 1st of May or the 1st of November each year.
- 2,190 euros payable in three instalments of 730 euros each.
- Nine comprehensive units will teach you the background, practice and interrelationships. Course materials can be sent to you via email (as a PDF file) or post (as a hardcopy). Units are distributed every two weeks.
- After the final unit has been issued, examinations will take place during March / September. Once you have passed the final examination you will be awarded a certificate "Graduate of the Distance Learning Course in Export Controls of the AWA AUSSENWIRTSCHAFTS-AKADEMIE GmbH", which documents your newly acquired qualifications and corresponds to the rules of the Distance E-Learning Forum.