Distance-learning in foreign trade
Customs, export controls & value-added tax
A distance-learning course is ideal for those who cannot attend a seminar owing to work commitments but still need to improve their skills in customs, export controls or VAT. This form of training allows you to acquire knowledge through part-time study. Distance-learning courses offer you a solid basis for mastering foreign trade transactions correctly and successfully. The AWA offers three distance-learning courses: Customs Practice, Export Controls and VAT. All three are certified by the National Centre for Distance- Learning in Germany. In the distance-learning courses, we are increasingly focusing on e-learning in the form of webinars and online learning as well as chat facilities with the trainers and other participants.
Distance-learning course in Export controls
This course covers a wide range of subjects, including the organisation of internal export controls, US export control law, the EU Dual-Use Regulation as well as criminal offences involving individuals and companies.
Distance-learning course in Customs practice
This course teaches you how to handle all customs formalities quickly and correctly, how to keep up-to-date using the Union Customs Code (UCC) and provides the latest information on the Authorised Economic Operator (AEO).
Distance-learning course in Value-added tax
The training units for this course examine chain transactions within and outside the European Community, customs and VAT, tax formalities and obligations as well as storage regulations.
- Balance between training and work
- Flexible time and location
- No travel expenses
- Certification of all AWA distance-learning courses by the National Centre for Distance-Learning (ZFU)
- Direct online communication with trainers and participants
- Continuous supervision during the course
- Understandable and up-to-date training units
- Chats and webinars with your trainers
- Career booster: expert knowledge in foreign trade helps career advancement
- Training provider certified by TÜV NORD
- Customs glossary and list of abbreviations for quick reference