Distance-learning course in customs practice
Your pathway to Authorised Economic Operator ("AEO") status
The AWA distance-learning course in customs practice ensures that you have a firm basis of knowledge for fulfilling all customs formalities efficiently and correctly. Learn about the foundations of customs law and how to apply the various customs procedures in practice!
- Introduction to the world of customs
- Import clearance and free circulation
- Transit procedures
- Customs tariff / ECT and customs value
- Preferences and preferential treatment
- Processing and customs warehouse
- Customs debt and refund / repayment
- Export clearance and export controls
- Customs and VAT
- AEO and company organisation
- Are you employed in the fields of import and export, customs, taxes or logistics? Then this distance-learning course will prepare you for practice!
- The course starts on either the 1st of January and the 1st of July each year
- 2,280 euros payable in three instalments of 760 euros
- In ten comprehensive units you will be taught the background, practice and interrelationships of daily customs clearance. The learning materials will be sent to you as either a PDF (per email) or as a hardcopy (by post). The units will be distributed at twice weekly intervals.
- Once you have completed the final unit, the examination will take place during June / December. On passing the examination, you will be awarded the certificate "Graduate of the Customs Distance Learning Course in Customs Practice at the AWA-AUSSENWIRTSCHAFTS-AKADEMIE GmbH", which documents your newly acquired qualifications and corresponds to the rules of the Distance E-Learning Forum.